Tuesday 24 November 2009

Oh dear.

Have I really just wasted almost an hour reading the batshit comment on this article (warning! Contains Sarah Palin)? Almost worth it to read this from an old, wise soul who dubs him/herself Anduin:

Don't you love the sock puppet invasion that took place as soon as this was published?

::chortle::

Ah me oh my. But I must leave off such passive pleasures and press on with my day for there is a synopsis to write, submissions to post, sloes to be gathered and a blood test to be gone through - oh, the excitement, it burns.

Or maybe not. How about the excitement 'toasts lightly'? Has been waved briefly across a candle flame?  Was brought within sniffing distance of a neighbour's brazier?

Sadly, probably not even the last. ::twists toe, looks slightly sad::

No comments:

Post a Comment